The following clutch pedal adjustment procedures apply for 1994 Honda Accord coupe series:
- Loosen locknut A, and back off the clutch switch (or adjusting bolt) until it no longer touches the clutch pedal.
- Loosen locknut B, and turn the push rod in or out to get the specified stroke (A) and height (C) at the clutch pedal.
- Tighten locknut B.
- Turn the clutch switch (or adjusting bolt) in until it contact the clutch pedal.
- Turn the clutch switch in ad additional 1/4 – 1/2 turn.
- Tighten locknut A.
- (A) Stroke at pedal: 142.5 – 152.5 mm (5.61 – 6.00 in).
- (B) Total clutch pedal free play: 9.0 – 15.0 mm (0.35 – 0.59 in) includes the pedal play 1 – 7 mm (0.04 – 0.28 in).
- (C) Clutch pedal height: LHD: 184 mm (7.24 in) to the floor and RHD: 209 mm (8.23 in) to the floor.
- (D) Clutch pedal disengagement height: LHD: 46 mm (1.81 in) minimum to the carpet and RHD: 76 mm (2.99 in) minimum to the carpet.
- clutch pedal,clutch switch,car clutch pedal,honda accord clutch pedal,car clutch,