The following instruction outlines procedures for replacing the 2009 Buick Enclave bulb (taillamp and sidemarker lamp).
To replace one of these bulbs:
- Open the liftgate.
- Remove the convenience net.
- Remove the three hex nuts holding the taillamp assembly in place.
- Pull out the taillamp assembly.
- Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and pull it straight out to remove it.
- Replace the old bulb with a new one.
- Reverse steps 3 through 5 to reinstall the taillamp assembly. When reinstalling the taillamp assembly, the plastic pin on the taillamp assembly must line up and be inserted correctly into the opening.
- algo-twcrecommends_if2,09 buick enclave back up light,turn signal replacement 09 buick enclave bulb,buick enclave 2009 tail light replacement,how to remove front turn singal bulb on enclace,