To replace the 2008 Suzuki Forenza Headlamp Bulb, follow below instructions:
- Open the hood.
- Remove the two bolts and one nut shown in the illustration that retain the headlamp assembly.
- Disconnect the wiring harness connector from the rear of the bulb.
- Remove the headlamp cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Release the spring that retains the bulb.
- Remove the old bulb.
- Install the new bulb.
- Install the bulb retaining spring.
- Install the wiring harness connector to the bulb and replace the headlamp cap by turning it clockwise.
- Reverse the steps 1 and 2 to reinstall the headlamp assembly. Then, check the lamps.
- change headlight bulb corolla,how to remove deadlight from a 2008 suzuki forenza,installing a headlight bulb in a 2008 suzuki forenza,2008 suzuki forenza headlights not working,2008 suzuki forenza oil capacity and type,