The 2009 Honda Odyssey has halogen headlight bulbs, two on each side. When replacing a bulb, handle it by its base and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. To replace the Headlight Bulb on Honda Odyssey’09, do the following:
- Open the hood. To change the high beam bulb on the passenger’s side, remove the power steering fluid reservoir from its holder by pulling it straight up. Note: the high beam headlight bulb and the low beam headlight bulb are replaced the same way.
- Remove the electrical connector from the bulb by pushing on the tab and pulling the connector down.
- Remove the bulb by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise.
- Insert the new bulb into the hole, and turn it one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
- Push the electrical connector back onto the bulb. Make sure it is on all the way.
- Turn on the headlights to test the new bulb.
- If you replaced the high beam headlight bulb on the passenger’s side, reinstall the power steering fluid reservoir.
- 2007 honda odyssey headlight bulb replacement,how to replace odyssey headlight bulb,replace 2008 odyssey headlight,replace 2007 honda odyssey headlight bulb,low beam replacement bulb 2009 honda odyssey,